When you’re looking to invest in the development of your skills, we will work with you to understand both your skills and competencies to ensure we create a programme that specific and delivers on your objectives.
Programmes that will equip you with to impact your objectives and develop personally. We take the time to explore your needs to ensure programmes meet your requirements.
The British Academy of Finance training is delivered in a practical and engaging format by industry experienced trainers who have done the job. Learning is put into context with the use of real-life example so it can be applied to help improve your performances.
We use the most suitable delivery method for you, whether face to face or online to ensure consistent and effective training is provided.
As a CIMA Learning partner adds value by delivering very focused effort to work with individuals to mobilize their knowledge and skill levels to meet CIMA professional standards. The proven passed rates have shown in Indonesia dramatically.
It is a walk-through journey with us to acquire a globally recognized management accounting qualification.
Lalith De Silva
CIMA Course Leader (CIMA accredited Global Learning Partner)
Fully qualified Financial and Management professional with a proven track
record of over 25 years in industries from Oil & Gas, Trading, Logistics,
Manufacturing and F&B. Worked in both multinational environments and single
Fellowships of Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA-UK) and
Australian Institute of Certified Public Accountants (CPA-Aus.). Master’s
degree in Business Admin for International Business from Edith Cowan
Academic /Professional Highlights:
- Fellow Member of Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA-UK)Chartered Global
- Management Accountant (CGMA/AICPA-USA)
- Fellow Member of Certified Public Accountants (CPA-Aust.)
- Finalist of Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA-UK)
- Master of Business Admin.-International Business (MBA-Edith Cowan University, Aust.)
- Associate member of Associate Business Executives (ABE-UK)
- Head of Business and Finance – Multi vision Group –
Indonesia (Entertainment -Cinema) -Jan 2017
- Chief Financial Officer- PT. Mount Scopus Group
-Indonesia (Manufactures of F&B) – Aug 2015 to Dec 2016
- Group Corporate Planner – Global Transportation and
Logistics-Sri Lanka (Logistics and Supply Chain) – Oct 2013 to July 2015
- General Manager – St.Anthony’s Industries Group- Sri
Lanka (Manufacturing & Trading) – Jun 2012 to Sep 2013
- General Manager – HTN Information Systems – Sri Lanka
(Information Technology) – Jun 2005 to May 2012
- Management Accountant – J.Ray McDermott S.A.- Dubai (Oil
& Gas-EPC) – Dec 1994 to May 2005
Multi-discipline professionally qualified individual with 15 years of corporate management experience
worked with best in class consultants McKinsey USA, SIEMENS IN, KPMG CA, LeanCor USA and have Experienced with Global Companies like GSK ( Life Science and Chemicals), M&S, G-Star, George ( Fashion & Apparel ), Uniliver ( FMCG ), Etisalat, Dialog ( Telecommunication ), Camso, Solideal ( Industrial
goods ), Litro ( LPG Gas & Energy ), Maldives Port / SLPA (Project Cargo ) are highlights among many other.
Academic /Professional Highlights:
- Global Credential CSCP, Certified Supply Chain Professional ( APICS-USA )
- Global Credential PMP – Certified Project Management Professional ( PMI, USA )
- Adv. Diploma in Management Accounting ( CIMA, UK )
- Professional Post Graduate Diploma in Marketing ( CIM, UK )
- Six Sigma, Green ( Deutsche Post DHL, SG )
- Master of Business Administration ( MBA, ICFAI Dehardun IN )
- Chartered Marketer ( CIM, UK )
- Member of Chartered Institute of Transport & Logistics ( CILT UK )
- Vice President – Global Consolidated Group of Companies (2012-2016)
- Board Director, Litro Gas Lanka Ltd (2015-2016)
- Board Director, UPB International Pvt Ltd (2013-2016)
- General Manager, DHL Global Forwarding Lanka Pvt Ltd (2009-2012)
- General Manager, CAMSO Loadstar Pvt Ltd (1998-2009)